Tattered and timeworn treasures of the heart....

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Hid in my craft room and listened to Moody Blues all day.......

I just got tired of watching TV and listening to all the
"one sided" news about Governor Walker's new proposed bill......

The state workers don't know how good they have it....!

They think they are "entitled" to their benefits......

Be glad you have a job........
You may not have one tomorrow!

Quit your whining about giving up some of your paid vacation time
and wage increases so you can get that new car
or go to Cancun on your Spring break!

AND quit lying to your supervisors and get back in your classrooms...
Quit lying to your students and calling the Governor a "Bully"

The private sector has struggled for years.
we pay twice as much for health care....
and have had wage freezes
and many of our benefits cut.....

I, for one, support Governor Walker!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got around to making a few things.......

Altered an old photo......

a piece of artwork called

"Once upon a time"



AND tried my hand at altering
an old bottle or two...............



The weather here in Wisconsin today (for lack of a better word)........"sucks"
ice today and snow for tonight....
sure looking forward to tomorrow morning....(NOT)
my windshield will probably be loaded with ice (arghhhhh!)

Take care everyone...
~~Chris~~

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with your post! I'm from central Illinois and have been following this story on Fox. I know there are different thoughts on this issue BUT it is a lie to hide from your job (Democratic senators) and lie to your employees that you are sick. Good luck with this problem. Our gov. decided to raise our taxes. Sorry if this was too much venting.;)
    P.S. I really like that religious medal in your pic. I have a grandson named Vincent. Thanks, Sally

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Each and every comment is truly appreciated...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails