Tattered and timeworn treasures of the heart....

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year to Everyone!

My wish for you is that this new year brings you joy,
peace, and good health for you and your loved ones.
Remember to take time for the little things in life.....
do a "good deed" for someone....
For you may be entertaining angels unaware......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A New Years Gift for you........
please enjoy these free Victorian images.










Here's hoping for a Bright and Shiny tomorrow............
Lots of sweet bloggy hugs~~~~Chris

3 comments:

  1. Hi Chris!! What a GREAT idea!!! I love your new banner too! Thank you so much for all of the lovely images...you know I love them ~ I wanted to wish you a wonderful, happy and healthy new year sweet friend, hugs and love, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris, Thanks for stopping by, and leaving a comment. The tags were pretty simple and fun to make. I love your little birds on your side bar. Send me an e-mail with your address and I'll send you a fortune tag! everydayart@tds.net Happy New Year to you too! Yes its been cold and snowy here, but more snow than cold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chris
    Thank you so much for visiting over at my place and for entering my giveaway.
    happy New year
    ~ Tina

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Each and every comment is truly appreciated...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails