Tattered and timeworn treasures of the heart....

Sunday, October 17, 2010

A VIEW FROM MY CRAFT ROOM......


I spent most of today organizing and cleaning. This morning I decided to clean out the closet in my mud room. Wow, was it ever a mess...I couldn't find a thing. Got rid of a couple big garbage bags full of stuff.

Then I went to my craft room. I must admit I have too many things. I started rearranging and organizing. I like boxes, but you eventually forget what is inside, even with the little label thingy on the outside.

a little treat for the eye....

Jars and jars of you name it.......

I love old books....can you tell????

I got a large bag of white buttons at our local antique store for $3........
I put them in a jar from the Goodwill.....They look pretty don't they???

Maybe now I can find my things.....
and maybe it's time for a little de-cluttering.

Take care and HUGS to all.
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Each and every comment is truly appreciated...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails