Tattered and timeworn treasures of the heart....

Monday, February 15, 2010

The "One World One Heart" event is over for 2010....
it certainly was a whirlwind of blog hopping and comment leaving for me...I hardly had enough time to do anything else....
I wasn't able to visit everyone, but enjoyed all the blogs I was able to visit.
I also want to thank everyone who came to visit me and left
such wonderful comments and who also became new followers.....
I hope we can stay in touch......

So without further a-do........

THE WINNER OF MY GIVEAWAY IS.........



"CRAFTY MOOSE CRAFTS"


(YAY!!!!!!........cheers, whistles, and claps!!!!)

I have already sent you an email and will be sending your
goodies out within the next couple days.

Thanks again everyone!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Chris!
    I am happy to announce that you have been selected (out of 541 people) as the WINNER of my OWOH blog candy! I hope you will have fun with all the "Stuff" and I look forward to seeing what you may create with it!
    Please send your contact information to my email: kdvanvalkenburghatmsndotcom and I will send it out to you ASAP!
    Thank you,
    Krisitn xo
    Twinkle, Twinkle #54

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I am sure I will really enjoy these! Email on its way to you. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Chris!...Thank you my dear for posting my GIVEAWAY!!!!...amd for "following", as It led me here to you and your sweet blog!
    I'm your 50th follower!!! Less then my age ...a good thing!
    Stop back any time...loved having you,
    xoxo~Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings...

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Each and every comment is truly appreciated...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails