Tattered and timeworn treasures of the heart....

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter to all you sweet bloggers out there.

I thought I would take a break from cleaning out my hall closet .
I got rid of 2 large black garbage bags full of stuff!!
I am kind of in a Spring cleaning mood.
....
Take a look at the result....(you should have seen it before...YIKES!!)


This closet houses all my sheets, all my vintage linens, and fabric
so now maybe I can find something...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am having a bit of a problem though when it comes to my craft/office.
Take a look at this mess......

Does anyone else's craft space look like this?

HELP!

Fortunately I have a pretty large desk,
but it is covered with books and lots of other stuff...........



Any suggestions for organization???
(besides getting rid of half of everything)
Keep in mind it is a very SMALL room and I
already have 2 bookcases and a full closet in here....


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I did manage to scan some old photos for you.
Aren't these children adorable??





Here are some old postcards for you too.....






These images are from some "Ideals" books...
don't you just love that old publication?



I hope everyone has a joyous Easter weekend and spends it with the ones you love.
Also, lets not forget the true meaning of this holiday...

all the bunnies and chicks and candy are nice,
but remember
that Jesus died on the cross for our sins,
rose again
, and promices to return again someday.


Take care and many sweet hugs,

Chris

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful..thank you so much for always sharinf such awesome images.

    Happy Easter Hugs,
    Regi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! Since I share my craft space with the washer & dryer, I can't be of much help. Like me, I see you have already utilized the space under your table with drawers, too! Some days my desk is so filled up I can hardly find room to craft! I sympathize! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chris, Oh Boy!! my studio looks about the same, just a little too small also. But for now it works. Thanks for sharing all the lovely images. Hope your Easter was nice. Our's was nice with our children. Have a great day. Hugs, Carol Mae

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chris,
    I'm sorry I am no help when it comes to organizing!! I wish I was better at it.....looks like you have some awesome things!!! Thanks so much for coming by & leaving such a nice comment regarding our bedroom makeover! We are sure enjoying it! Take care

    Shellagh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chris! Thanks for visiting my blog and for the sweet birthday wishes!! You are entered in my giveaway!!
    Blessings!
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Each and every comment is truly appreciated...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails