Tattered and timeworn treasures of the heart....

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Happy Sunday!

What a nice Spring day....I should have been outside cleaning the yard,
but I spent the day indoors cleaning and trying
to get my craft room in order.

Took me all day, but I made a huge dent in it anyway!


I went to Hobby Lobby and Michael's yesterday and found some goodies
(to add to the many, many things I already have!!)


I scanned some of the beautiful double sided paper I found for you.....









I also scanned some other images for you...
please take and use them in your artwork.









Weekends go too fast, especially when you have to work
on Saturday
(part of it anyway).
Monday comes again and then you have to go back to work.
I feel like I spend most of my life there sometimes.

I am looking forward to vacation and camping this year.
We are looking at different campers again.
The one we have has had "issues"
Our problems have been something usually involving water!!
(windows leaking, broken pipes, etc.)

This year we have to have some work done on the body of the camper.
We have a motor home and the main bunk is over the cab and it is
coming apart in the corner
(probably because of the WATER.......)
I sometimes feel like we will be stuck with it for a while.

We'll see.

Take care and Happy Hugs to you!!

Chris

3 comments:

  1. Chris...thank you for sharing these wonderful images. Have an awesome Monday!!!

    Hugs,
    Regi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment, I always appreciate them and like to return the visit each time :) Love the papers you scanned in, but how/what do you use them for?
    Marbles is a cutie, we need to see more pics of him ;) I love shih tzus, that's why I'm trying to add more of Boo each week too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Chris, Thank you for the lovely images ... they house my poems and verses nicely.

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Each and every comment is truly appreciated...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails