Tattered and timeworn treasures of the heart....

Sunday, April 18, 2010

~REALLY COOL CRAFT STUFF~

I found this really neat craft supply website called Save on Crafts and of course had to order a couple things. Look at the neat "real" quail eggs for $10.49!

And...they have lots of bird nests and naturals.....


Pretty linen ribbon (cheap)


Cute birds too.....


And....pretty lavender bunches,
(must be a popular item because a lot of them were out of stock)


Check them out HERE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I also got some new books recently......

and

You can check out the selection here at Amazon.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~METEOR MADNESS~

Did you all hear about the meteor that whizzed through the Midwest? Well, it went right over our heads and landed about 20 or so miles away in Livingston. I saw the flash from the fireball come through my curtains in my bedroom and a short time later a loud "BOOM" (and lots of rumbles) when it broke the sound barrier and exploded! Whew!!!!!



Have a blessed Sunday!

~Chris~

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Those quail eggs are gorgeous as are the other goodies. I'll definitely have to check out that website! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally head-over-heels in love with those adorable little eggs!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Each and every comment is truly appreciated...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails