Tattered and timeworn treasures of the heart....

Monday, October 26, 2009

I have been spending a lot of my free time lately creating my new web-store that I will be sharing with you soon. I also hope to get my Etsy store started in the near future as well. It's not a quick thing.....you know.....posing items.....take the pictures....upload the pictures....resize the pictures....download the pictures.....yada yada yada!!!! Be sure to check back often, because when both stores are active, I will be sharing a special surprize with you. I hope you will take this trip with me...I think it will be fun!!

I want to share a few new photos with you tonight. This beautiful picture was taken by my son, Brandon.

Here are some new photos of my grandkids....This one is from this past weekend. They had "Trick or Treat on Main"....I don't know who can be"Goofier" Goofy or the kids.

Here is a group picture of my grandkids! Now these are the kids I know.


Last but not least...here is our baby, Marbles.......


Take care and hoping that your tomorrow is a good one.......Hugs~Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Each and every comment is truly appreciated...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails