Tattered and timeworn treasures of the heart....

Tuesday, October 13, 2009






Wow! is it only Tuesday??? Work has been very busy and sometimes
(well, honestly..... always) stressful lately. I am usually exhausted by Wednesday.
Today seemed like a good "Margarita" night, so Mike and I went to
Fiesta Cancun, our local Mexican Resturant.
It feels like "Cheers" when we go there....you know...... "where everybody knows your name"
Does this mean we go there a little too often?????

I am looking forward to tomorrow...I only work half a day. Time to get a few things done. I want to get some items posted on Etsy...maybe tomorrow would be a good day.

On a brighter note, here are some wonderful things I have picked up at our local Thrift lately. If any one is interested in them...please email me at mapleridgevintage@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Each and every comment is truly appreciated...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails