Tattered and timeworn treasures of the heart....

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

VINTAGE GOODNESS.......

I thought I would share some pictures of goodies I found at thrift shops lately with you. Some of these items will be for sale as soon as I can post them. Here are some beautiful vintage slips I found on Sunday.....






I LOVE and am addicted to Jewelry, ANY jewelry, whether it be store bought (on clearance of course), vintage or handmade.....Here is just a very small sampling of some vintage items I picked up recently....




I have also been trying to organize my craft/office/storage space with some success. I need a clear slate for a clear mind so I can try and create something with all my vintage lovelies....



This is a really cute crocheted baby dress I found at the Goodwill yesterday. I practically snatched it out from under another woman's nose (ha ha!!)


Here is a basket of some goodies I found at the Goodwill in the last couple days. The bolt of fabric was only 99 cents!! I am not sure what I'm going to make with that yet. The silver tray was 75 cents and the floral hat was 50 cents!!! I love bargains like that!!


Here's hoping your tomorrow is a grand one....Hugs~Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Each and every comment is truly appreciated...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails